Ron Wong & Associates Inc. is currently looking to expand our team!
Please forward your resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their time and interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- A university degree or diploma in Mechanical Engineering and/or Building Mechanical Systems from an accredited post-secondary institution.
- Design, drafting, and/or field experiences and knowledge in HVAC and plumbing industry will be an asset.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Proficiency with Autodesk AutoCAD, Revit MEP, Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Proven analytical thinking and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and self-educate with a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively with respect and a sense of responsibility.
- Knowledge of the BC Building Code is an asset.
- Experience using Carrier HAP load analysis program and/or other load calculation software program is an asset.
Employment Type: Full Time
Position Start Date: TBD